Solar Inverters: A Solar Inverter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network.
The inverters offer the following benefits:
- Single phase Inverter: Single phase transformers less inverters are available from 1.0 to 5.2 KWp. WIFI card is integrated as standard features. They are silent, maintenance free and have convection cooling.
- Three phase Inverter: Three phase transformers less inverters covers the power range 5.0 to 40.0 KW. A graphical display, data logger, web server and all relevant interfaces for system monitoring are integrated as standard features. It is an external communication monitoring device, which integrates WiFi device for users to provide wireless monitoring functionality.
Inverters offers free reliable monitoring in all situations:
- Transformerless, max. Efficiency 98.2%, Euro. Efficiency 97,8%
- Double MPPT for all inverters up to 3kVA ensure maximum yields and flexibility in terms of system planning, in particular with varying roof orientations or inclinations.
- Full Solution of safety protection, DC switch integrated.
- Pre-configured international country settings.
- The wide DC input voltage range offers numerous system configuration options and guarantees energy yields in unfavourable light conditions.
- Integrated web server to ensure direct and easy monitoring.
- Graphical display of the performance and yield data.